Customer quality assurance
1. To develop and design products according to customer requirements and expectations;
2. To agree upon the product specification and quality standards with customers;
3. To provide technology and quality support to the assembly factory, and to audit the factory with constructive ideas.
Product quality assurance
1. The production department confirm the products according to customer specifications, to proceed a comprehensive inspection for the finished products;
2. Quality Management department have sample tests according to quality agreement;
3. To have environmental adaptability and reliability tests according to the procedure.
Through the key points and process control to ensure that defected products will not flow into next process, not to manufacture, not to be out of factory, PQC + FQC + QA;
Process control methods: FMEA + SPC + TQC;
Promoting: ERP, 6σ.